Planning has started for the geothermal heating system

Hello everybody
We are now in the planning stages for the new geothermal heating system that will take care of 85% of the hotel:s needs for hot water for heating the spaces, showering and more. The remaining 15% will be handled by the solar panels, the  two high efficiency stoves and the pellet burner.  All in all, great efficiency and a very green footprint on the environment. Installation is planned to happen in August 2018.
In the next 5 years we also plan to erect a mini wind generator that will handle 80% of our electricity needs as well as supplying green energy to the public grid.